Agnes 'Agy' Ihoma
ragga / street juniors II
My dance career began from Free Flow Studio where I am a choreographer, dancer and executive director. I have given classes since 2009 – newstyle, house and commercial/girlie, since 2015 I started with ragga classes. Besides those style I have danced popping, locking, contemporary, dancehall, vogue and hip-hop.
I believe that dance and creativeness is a profound part of our soul. Dance teaches us to be in the moment and by many beliefs it’s the main way to live a meaningful life.
I have worked together with artists like Kerli Kõiv, Tommy Cash, Tanja Mihhailova, Getter Jaani and Nancy. In addition I was a warmup dancer at world-famous Nelly concert in Tallinn at 2014.
I was choreographer for Estonian Idol 2015 winner Jüri Pootsmann’s song “Waves” and Karl Gustav Adamsoo’s song “Nobody to love”. also Tommy Cash at Estonian television as choreographer and dancer
Ragga is a dancestyle that is strongly influenced by Jamaican culture and music. Dancehall basic moves are mixed with choreographer’s personal style. Feeling and vibe is important!
street junior II
The lesson is intended for young people who are interested in street dance. The aim is to get acquainted with different styles of street dance such as hiphop, house, dancehall, ragga, etc. In class, we take different styles individually and try to mix them. It is important to develop a sense of physical fitness, coordination, music and body.
trainings / workshops:
* Poolas Fair Play winter school
Hip-hop choreography – Kyle Hanagami, Lando Wilkins, Will da beast Adams, Brian Puspos
Popping – Salah
Dancehall/Ragga – Queensy, Wojtas
* Londonis Husky Studios hip-hop choreography – Quick crew, Brain Puspos, Ian Eastwood
* Juste Debout workshopid Tallinnas – Mamson (house), Bruce Blanchard (hip-hop), Hitmaster Fish (popping)
* Helsingis Nordic Moves School’is – Aviance Milan (vogue), Jugson (house), Njara Rasolo (afrobeat)
* DancEinstein 2015 tantsulaagris – Katya Degtyaryova (vogue), Zigga (hip-hop, house), Raf Guseynov (house), Marek Vetik (house/ põrandatehnika), Wave (hip-hop, popping)
* Free Flow Studio Dance-Until-U-Drop suvelaagrid 2010-2015 – Karl Saks (kaasaegne), Rene Köster (vogue), Wave (hip-hop), Janina Sarantšina (choreography),
Alice Aleksandridi (contemporary), Madleen Teetsov (house, choreography) ja palju muud
* Danceacti workshopid Tallinnas – Bam Martin (hip-hop choreography), Marty Kudelka (hip-hop choreography), Gustavo Vargas (latin house)
Viljandi Bash Cypher 2015 allstyles – 1. koht
Viljandi Bash 2014 hip-hop duo – 1. koht
Viljandi Bash 2014 hip-hop soolo – 2. koht
Kuldne Karikas 2014 hip-hop soolo – 1. koht
Kuldne Karika 2014 kuldse karika mix soolo – 1. koht
Kuldne Karikas 2013 hip-hop soolo – 2. koht
Kuldne Karikas 2013 kuldse karika mix soolo – 1. koht
Eesti hiphop festival 2010 hip-hop soolo – 1. koht
Lithuanian Cup 2015 Street Dance Show – 4. koht
Kuldne Karikas 2015 Showtants – 4. koht
Kuldne Karikas 2014 Tänavatants – 3. koht
Lithuanian Cup 2014 Street Dance Show – 3. koht